Super moist, fudgy brownies made with a generous amount of Nutella!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2/3 cup Nutella + 1/3 cup for the swirls
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flower
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper
- Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt until combined. Set aside
- Microwave the butter and sugar together in 30-second increments mixing after each time. Don’t let the mixture bubble. Some sugar granules will remain, the goal is to achieve a glossy surface.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly, then beat in one egg at a time, whisking between each addition. Whisk until the mixture lightens in color, about 2 minutes
- Add in the 2/3 cups of Nutella and vanilla, and mix well
- Pour batter into the prepared pan. Next, drop the Nutella on top using a tablespoon. Use a skewer or butter knife to create swirls. Don’t over swirl! You will want to achieve large ribbons of Nutella.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, testing for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the brownies. You’ll know it’s ready when the edges are set, but a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with a little brownie batter on it.
- Allow to completely cool before slicing it into 9-16 brownies.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Brownies
- Method: Baking
Keywords: baked, Nutella brownies, brownies