- 1 pound of peeled shrimp
- 3 cups of cooked spiral pasta
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 2 lemons, juiced and zest
- 1 tablespoon each fresh rosemary and basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- I cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 1/4 olive oil
- salt and pepper taste
- Add the spiral pasta to a post of salty water. Bring to a boil and cook until the pasta is al dente. Rinse under cold water to stop the cooking.
- While the pasta is boiling, toss the shrimp in lemon zest, pepper flakes and olive oil. Grill or saute in a saute pan until shrimp turn a pinkish red color. Set aside.
- Add all the ingredients to the pasta, and toss to combine.
- Either serve immediately or leave at room temperature for up to 45 minutes. You can refrigerator this salad and eat it cold. If you do this, leave out the tomatoes and add them in when you are ready to serve.
- This pasta salad is delcious as a cold salad. All you need to do is omit the tomatoes and add them in when you are about serve the salad. Also, if you chooses to store and serve cold, leave out most of the vinaigrette and add more in when you are ready to nosh.
Recipe adapted from The Olive and Mango
- Category: Salads
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Lemony Grilled Shrimp Herb Pasta Salad