A smooth and creamy no-churn ice cream packed with chocolate swirl, peanut butter cups and pretzels.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 packs of peanut butter cups (I used Justin’s Nut Butter Cups), frozen and rough chopped
- waffle cones (optional)
- Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Freeze the peanut butter cups. You can stick them inthe freezer while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until you acheive medium firm peaks.
- In another bowl, mix together the sweetened condense milk, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk milxture into the whipped cream. Rough chop the peanut butter cups and crushed pretzels, gently fold in. Do not over mix or the whipped cream will fall.
- Microwave the chocolate chips and coconut oil in 20 second increments until melted. Stirring each after each 20 second.
- Pour half of the ice cream batter into the loaf pan. With a spoon drizzle the melted chocolate over the top and lightly swirl it around with a knife. Careful not to over swirl it.
- Pour the remaining ice cream batter in, and add another drizzling of melted chocolate and swirl it around with a knife. Top with a few crushed pretzels and broken peanut butter cups and freeze until solid.
- Let stand our of 5-7 minutes before serving.
Don’t whip the whipping cream to it’s full potential.
Medium softeness will do.If the whipped cream starts to melt, you can stick it in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
Freeze the peanut butter cups before adding them to the batter.
- Prep Time: 3 hours minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Seconds
- Category: Ice cream
- Method: No-Churn
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no churn, ice cream, peanut butter cups, chocolate, pretzels