A light, refreshing frozen yogurt treat.
- 3 cups plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 1/2 cup add-ins (berries, bananas, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together all ingredients except the add-ins, in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet. Doesn’t have to be perfect. Pour it on and tip the pan back and fourth until it spreads out.
- Scatter your add-ons over the yogurt mixture.
- Set in the freezer for a minimum of 2-3 hours.
- Break the frozen yogurt with your hand or a mallet.
- There really isn’t a perfect way to make this tasty treat. You have complete creative license!
- I find that whisking the ingredients works better than using a blender or food processor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: yogurt, frozen yogurt